If you are affiliated with Rutgers (i.e. you have a valid NetID):
- Go to the home/login page.
- Type in your NetID and the correct password and click the "Log In" button.
- If you have never logged in to our website before you will be presented with a brief form where you will be asked to supply your name, title, department and e-mail address.
- You will also need to select the privileges you require (i.e. to be able to submit protocols you need to be a P.I., etc.). You will find more information on privileges in the registration form itself.
- That's it! You have succesfully registered. You will be redirected to your homepage. You will not have been assigned any privileges yet. You will receive an automatically generated email confirming your registration.
Our administrators will be notified about your registration and will review your account. Once you are granted your privileges you will receive another email notification.
If you are NOT affiliated with Rutgers (i.e. you DO NOT have a valid NetID):
To request a guest account for Non-Rutgers Users without NetIDs, please visit https://oit-nb.rutgers.edu/service/guest-netids-and-accounts